India’s first business reality hybrid show Shark Tank India is returning with season 2 for the year 2023.
After the successfull response in Shark Tank India Season 1, makers announced Season 2 with new Business Ideas, Pitchers, as well as new Investments.
Talking about the changes in Sharks, Ashneer Grover (previously MD and Co – Founder at BharatPe) is replaced by Amit Jain. He is the CEO of CarDekho.com.
Shark Tank India Season 2 will start from 2nd January 2023, Mon-Fri at 10:00 PM only on Sony TV and SonyLIV.
Check out below for all the Sharks (judges) as well as their company and their net worth.
Shark Tank India 2 Sharks
Talking about the judges (aka. Sharks) of Shark Tank India 2, they are as follows:
1. Anupam Mittal, founder of Shaadi.com with Net Worth of Rs. 15,000 Cr.
2. Aman Gupta, founder of BOAT with Net Worth of Rs. 700 Cr.
3. Peyush Bansal, CEO of LENSKART with Net Worth of Rs. 600 Cr.
4. Namita Thapar, director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals with Net Worth of Rs. 600 Cr.
5. Vineeta Singh, founder of Sugar Cosmetics with Net Worth of Rs. 300 Cr.
6. Amit Jain, CEO of cardekho.com with Net Worth of Rs. 2900 Cr.
Shark Tank India 2 Host
Shark Tank India Season 2 will be hosted and presented by Indian YouTuber Rahul Dua.
Stay connected with us for all the latest updates and news about Shark Tank India Season 2.
One Reply to “Shark Tank India Season 2 Start Date and Time Announced”
I think more people will watch Shark tank if it’s timing is changed to 9 pm instead of 10 pm