ALTBalaji’s most popular Indian reality show Lock Upp (Season 1) is breaking all the TRP records from it’s very first episode.
Lock Upp has 13 initial contestants who entered in the jail on the first day. Later on, we saw many wildcard entries in the competition.
In this game show, these contestants were divided into two blocks i.e Left Block (Blue Team) and Right Block (Orange Team).
Both the teams are giving their 100% efforts in each and every atyachari khel given by the jailor.
Check out below for all the written episode, key highlights as well as today’s task and challenge.
Karanvir Enters in Jhol Ghar
On Friday, 18 March 2022: (Upcoming)
- Karanvir Bohra will enter in the Jhol Ghar. Let’s see what he gets there.
- Stay tuned!!!
Karan Kundra in Lock Upp For Task
On Thursday, 17 March 2022:
- Team Orange successfully entered in the private bathroom. Now both the teams will have to repercussions.
- jailor of Lock Upp i.e. Karan Kundra entered in the jail to play another task (Punchnama) with both the blocks in Atyachari Arena.
- In this Punchnama game, both the teams has to push the given punch so that the the opposite team members fall down from the platform (to win push down atleast 2 members)
- Team Blue won this task and got a chance to send 1 of their teammates in the Jhol Ghar.
- Repercussions of entering in private bathroom: Beds and Mattresses of all members of both the teams were took back.
Blue Team Won Private Bathroom Access
On Wednesday, 16 March 2022:
- Jailor gave task to both the blocks to make cow dung cakes and fill the marks on 2 given walls. The team who completes first will win and gets closer to get private bathroom access. After ruckus in the game, at the end jailor announced Blue team (Left Block) as the winner.
- Later on, jailor calls 5 contestants of the Left Block in the Benakab zone and gives them daring tasks. They successfully completes it and win the access to use the private bathroom.
- Left block will have to make sure that no one from Right block use this bathroom except for the cleaning purpose.
New Atyachari Khel For Bathroom
On Tuesday, 15 March 2022:
- Both the teams were given the next atyachaari khel to win the access of private bathroom.
- Leaders of both the teams i.e. Karanvir and Payal will have to play Snakes and Ladders game.
- Leader will have to guess agree/disagree on the given statement. Other team mates will also guess the same.
- At the end, team Blue (Left Block) won this atyachari khel and goes one step closer to win the access of private bathroom.
Chargesheet – New Wildcard Entry
On Monday, 14 March 2022:
- Both the teams were ordered to put charges on inmates for this week’s chargesheet. The contestants will have nominate 1 other contestants in group of 2. At the end, Anjali, Babita, Karanvir, Munawar, Nisha, Payal, Poonam, Saisha and Sara gets nominated for this week’s elimination.
- Later on, first wildcard entry of Lock Upp enters in the jail as an assistant. Later he reveals his identity. He none other than Ali Merchant (Sara’s ex-husband whom she married in Bigg Boss)
It would be really interesting to see who will become the winner of Lock Upp Season 1.
Stay connected with us for all the latest updates and news about Lock Upp 2022.