Sony TV started the auditions for the 2nd season of India’s Best Dancer (IBD 2021).
After the huge success in season 1, makers have recently announced the auditions for the second season.
This time we will have the digital auditions where the interested contestants will have to upload their video on Sony LIV app.
The auditions had already started from 5th May 2021 and it will end on 20th June 2021.
Last year, Tiger Pop was declared as the winner of India’s Best Dancer season 1.
Now if you are interested to take part in this 2nd season then read below on how to participate.
How to participate in India’s Best Dancer 2
1. First you need to download or update the Sony LIV app.
2. Now click on the India’s Best Dancer Auditions banner.
3. Accept the terms and conditions and fill the given form asking for your personal details, guardian approval, and some other information about your dancing style.
4. Also make sure you select your preferred city (from Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata) for the face-to-face auditions.
5. Later you will be asked to upload your dancing video of maximum 90 seconds. You are not supposed to edit it to add video effects.
6. After uploading it, if you are sure that it is your best video then you can click on submit.
7. If you got selected, the team will contact you within 15 days with further instructions.